As a busy mom of many, easy recipes and meal planning are a must in order for me to get dinner on the table. I like recipes that have short ingredient lists and require little to no babysitting from me. Life is too busy to be stuck in the kitchen all day.
If getting dinner on the table is something you struggle with, here are seven meals that will help you have a seamless evening and a family with full bellies. That’s right- here is your meal plan for a week.
- Crockpot Ravioli– this is the most viewed recipe on my site. It is super easy and tastes amazing! Serve it with a dinner salad and garlic bread.
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles– comfort food at it’s best.
- Crockpot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce– we like to use mild Italian sausage in our spaghetti, but you can easily sub it out for hamburger meat. Come home from a busy day and boil your noodles and dinner is done.
- Beefy Mexican Rice– this is a family favorite at our house. It is cooked on the stove top and is ready in 30 minutes. We like to serve it with tortilla chips and topped with cheese.
- Crockpot Crushed Tomato and Chicken Soup– I love chicken and tomatoes together. This soup is perfect for a crisp fall night. Serve with buttered crackers.
- Indiana Chowder– this meaty dish includes veggies and pasta all in one. Yum! Another meal that comes together in half an hour.
- Pinto Beans over Rice– I make my beans in the crockpot and I share with you some of my secret ingredients. This is a very budget friendly meal that is high in protein and very filling.
What is your favorite recipe? Is there one on the list you are most excited to try?