This delicious raw ranch dressing will make you think commercial ranch dressings are disgusting – perfect for parties and get-togethers. Plus, there is no corn syrup, corn products, wheat, or soy to weigh your body down. It contains the vital ingredients to help fully digest the nutritional benefits of your salad. Play with the ingredients a little bit to find the perfect combination for your family.
- 1 cup homemade raw curds* (Use the cream cheese from this whey recipe.)
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar (Use this Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe or Braggs Brand.)
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons raw lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive, grapeseed, or coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons raw onion
- 2 tablespoons raw chopped parsley
1. Add all ingredients except the parsley to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes.
2. Add parsley and pulse for about 15 seconds, just until parsley is minced and well mixed into dressing.
3. Serve as you would commercial ranch dressing.
4. Lasts up to five days if kept refrigerated. Remember that there are no preservatives in this dressing, so it must be kept refrigerated.
*If a vegan dressing is desired, consider soaking a cup of raw cashews or sunflower seeds in water overnight and using them as a substitute for the raw milk curds. Drain them well and add a ½ cup fresh kombucha or kefir before blending. Also, using an equivalent amount of raw ripe avocado in place of the raw milk curds will work, too. Just add the kombucha or kefir in place of the water to add the healthy probiotics.