Eggs are cheap, quick, and easy. They blend in with other foods or stand out all on their own. Be the master of the egg with 10 quick ways to utilize the nutritious egg.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, eggs are versatile protein and vitamin sources that come in their own individual packages. Master the mighty egg and use it for more than fried eggs, boiled eggs, and cake mixes. Show your prowess with these quick and easy dishes for nearly any time of day.
Five Scrambled Yet Different Dishes:
- Scramble eggs up with pesto, mole sauce, or brown spicy mustard and then serve them on toasted baguette for a quick and amazing breakfast.
- Swap up the eggs in that boiled-egg salad by using scrambled eggs instead. Use it as a topper for potatoes or inside sandwiches for a surprising YUM.
- Cut tortillas into bite-sized squares and scramble them with eggs Top with shredded cheese and fresh salsa.
- Dice leftover baked potatoes, onions, garlic, and bacon for a twist on the stuffed baked potato.
- Layer sliced potatoes, chopped raw or frozen broccoli and scrambled eggs into a casserole dish, top with cream and shredded cheese and baked.
Five Whipped But Not Beaten Dishes:
Take 6 to 12 eggs, separate the yolk from the white, whip it up, and then fold the yolk back in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold flour, salt, pepper, and chili powder into the eggs. Dip foods like cheese stuffed sweet peppers, stuffed jalapeño peppers, mozzarella sticks, broccoli spears, or other appetizing foods. Fry or bake.
- Fold spinach, cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and fresh basil leaves into the whipped eggs. Spray non-stick spray into muffin tin, spoon the mixture into them, and bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Fold cake mix into this batter and spoon into a Bundt pan for a soft angle-food like cake. Bake as directed on package.
- Mix leftover shredded chicken or turkey and breadcrumbs into the eggs along with poultry seasoning or other favorite herbs. Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins and bake for 2quick grab and go foods.
- Mix a small amount of pancake flour into the mixture until a very thin batter forms, add favorite seasonings such as cinnamon and sugar or frozen berries. Cook on the griddle like pancakes for an American style crepe. Serve with warm syrup.