In celebration of Earth Day 2013, members of the Homestead Bloggers Network have partnered with BuyGreen.com to make going green even easier! With a generous gift card for $250, BuyGreen.com makes going (or staying) green even easier!
So what can I find at BuyGreen.com? Maybe the question should be, “what can’t I find at BuyGreen.com?” From clothing to composting, they’ve got you covered! BuyGreen.com believes that the power to make a change rests with consumers. Take a stand and demand healthier, greener products as a BuyGreen.com customer and let’s make a change together.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Additional prizes are offered by participating blogs:
- Unpaper Towels from Montana Solar Creations
- Gardening Books from Chris McLaughlin
- Two Magazine Subscriptions from Lille Punkin
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. The Homestead Bloggers Network and participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Giveaway is open to US & Canadian Residents ages 18 and over only. Entries close on April 22 and winners will be drawn by April 26. This giveaway is part of the Homestead Bloggers Network and sponsored by BuyGreen.com.
- Heather Harris – The Homesteading Hippy
- Mary Hitchings – Raising Dick & Jane
- Dani Meyer – The Adventure Bite
- Chris Dalziel – Joybillee Farm
- Annie Bernauer – Montana Solar Creations
- Jen Fowler – Frugal Upstate
- Teri Gelseth – Sustainability is a Journey
- Chris McLaughlin – A Suburban Farmer
- Kristi Stone – Let This Mind Be In You
- Lindsey Knerl – Lille Punkin’
- Krystyna Thomas – Spring Mountain Living
- Shanyn Cascia – Fresh From Home
- Wendy Hammond – The Local Cook
- Angela England – Untrained Housewife
- Amanda Jones – Adventures of Mommyhood
- Colleen Anderson – Five Little Homesteaders
Steven Godbehere says
I wanted to ensure I didn’t have a problem with the giveaway. I attempted to become a follower of “A Suburban Farmer” and haven’t received any email confirmation from them. I attempted another 2 times and am hoping that I will see something soon. Good luck everyone!!
Hopefully it was just a delay with the mailchimp newsletter system. On that particular site though I know you have to scroll down past the covers of her books in the sidebar to the email subscription form so just double check you put your email in that spot and not the “search this blog” spot?