Getting Prepared is a beginner’s manual for how to get started feeling more confident and self-reliant during life’s unexpected happenings. While we all certainly hope that nothing bad will ever happen, we all secretly know that it could.
From emergency grab-and-go bags, to a 30-day food plan, this book will walk you through all the elements to consider. You’ll find words of wisdom from someone who’s done it all and can guide you step-by-step without overwhelming you.
If you’ve thought about trying to get better prepared and develop an emergency plan, but have been unsure about where to start, this is the book for you!
“This book can be seen as a “prepper” guide for those of us who have never considered prepping ourselves for anything. ” ~Amazon Five-Star Review
Getting Prepared includes:
- The must have items to start picking up for your emergency stores.
- What your top priorities should be when beginning your preparedness journey.
- Creating your 72-hour Emergency Plan and Kit.
- Preparing around the house.
- Learning how to can food.
- Food storage tips and techniques.
- Shoes and clothing considerations.
- Sanitation considerations for long-term preparedness.
- Preparing for a month of survival with your family.
- Special thoughts about natural disasters.
- How to include your family in your preparations.
This is not a “prepping” book that will go so far overboard you read it and wonder when you’d ever use these tips. The “store what you use and use what you store” philosophy keeps the material approachable for beginners, while providing depth and details for more advanced preppers.