There’s nothing better in the fall than a warm apple crisp, fresh from the oven. It’s all the goodness of apple pie with very minimal effort. Here’s my favorite way to make it. Want to bake along with me?
Apple Crisp Ingredients
10 cups apples, peeled, cored and sliced
1 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup water
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, melted or shorting
How to Make Easy Apple Crisp
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2) Place the sliced apples in a 9×13 inch pan.
3) Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together.
4) Sprinkle the mixture over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
5) Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together.
6) Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
7) Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.
Now, enjoy – and let me know how you liked it!