Do romantic love quotes make you melt? A wedding anniversary is a great excuse to share something really mushy with your true love. Of course, no one needs an excuse to help a relationship grow closer. Share your feelings any time!
Here are some of the best quotes about finding true love. These sweet words are perfect for homemade love notes, Valentine cards, scrapbook pages, crafts, and sharing.
Finding True Love Quotes
Have you found true love? Share these sayings with your husband, wife, sweetheart, boyfriend, girlfriend, or even your diary.
- “Love is not finding someone to live with, It’s finding someone you can’t live without.” – Rafael Ortiz
- “Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever”. – unknown
- “True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.” – Julia Roberts
- “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- “True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall – but you are there to catch them.” – unknown
- “Are we not like two volumes of one book?” – Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
- “He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.” – Leo Tolstoy
- ‘You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.’ – unknown
These short poems are perfect for writing in a Valentine card, on a scrapbook page, or on a love note. For some fun, consider adding sweet poetry to a card with a single red rose or some other romantic gift.
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
Ah, lady, when I gave my heart to thee,
It passed into thy lifelong regency.
– Gilbert Parker
Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart,
but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
– Kay Knudsen
For even more Love Quotes, see:
Sweet Love Words and I Love You Quotes & Wording
Show your love with free loving words, love & life quotes, best love words, friendship quotations and words for lovers for homemade gifts, cards, letters and notes.
Best Love Quotes, Valentine Sayings & Romantic Gift Ideas
Love Quotes! Valentine’s Day Ideas for Romantic and Friendship Presents
“True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
References & Sources: