The braided buns. The pod races. The lightsabers. The little green guy….. Pretzel, I must. It’s a part of our culture and my kids love a saber fight here and there. It’s just something you do on the farm. Grab a stick. Make some vruuuummmm sounds. Life is complete.
I love making these lightsaber treats for the kids. Sure they aren’t the most healthy snack option but when the day has been rough, you get to have a lightsaber pretzel!
- Pretzel Rods
- Red Candy Melts
- Green Candy Melts
- Green Sprinkles
- Red Sprinkles
- Start by lining a tray with wax paper.
- Lay out your pretzel rods in a row.
- Melt your candy melts in two separate microwave safe bowls for 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Use a spoon to cover your pretzels in the chocolate, leaving a small amount to act as the “handle”.
- While chocolate is still soft, sprinkle to add the glimmer to the lightsaber.
- Put your pretzels in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes until chocolate hardens.
My kids having a saber fight – just imagine the vruuuummmm and giggles!
ENJOY! Just don’t fight too hard with them 🙂