Summer Fresh whole or diced tomatoes are my best kitchen buddy. With fewer than five other ingredients — all normally found in a kitchen — these dinners are served in 30 minutes from start to table. Delicious, healthy meals for the kiddos are just a few tomatoes away.
Noodles and Leftovers in a Pinch
- 2 or more cups of of whole or diced tomatoes
- Leftover cooked meat
- Plain Noodles, fresh cooked or leftover.
- Shredded cheese
- Italian seasoning and olive oil (or fresh pesto)
- Cook noodles as per directions unless using leftover noodles then skip this step.
- Place drained noodles in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Chop up cooked meat and add to the pan.
- Add Italian seasoning and olive oil, pesto, or spices and oil of your choice.
- Add fresh chopped tomatoes. Break up whole tomatoes using your hands if using whole tomatoes.
- Heat until warmed thoroughly. Dish it up and top with shredded cheese and fresh cut herbs.