- 1 can of coconut cream (higher the fat content the better)
- ¼ cup of honey (or white sugar)
- 1 tsp of Mexican GF Vanilla Extract
- Fruit of your choice, I use blueberries and strawberries or cherries and blueberries
- Metal bowl (chilled) or whip n prep bowl
- hand mixer or stand mixer
- can opener
After letting the can of cream sit in the fridge for a day or so the cream will rise to the top, and the water will settle to the bottom. I do not shake the can, but use a can opener to take the lid off and scoop out the cream, put in to a chilled metal bowl. After the cream has been scooped out, put the milky water into a glass jar to be used in other recipes.
Add honey and vanilla extract. Mix until blended and fluffy.
Then, start to put together your parfait!
I do some whip on the bottom, then sliced strawberries, then whip, then blueberries. Put in the fridge for later – if your family will let you. Sometimes my family is hovering while I am making them, so they do not even make it to the fridge.
They will last in the fridge for about 5 days before the whip falls apart.