I’m not a fan of anything raspberry, but I adore cranberries. They are my second favorite fruit next to strawberries. If you don’t want cranberry salad dressing, simply substitute another berry or fruit in this recipe for a delicious treat on any salad. This raw, probiotic salad dressing will help you and your family derive the most benefits from your salad and will aid in digesting and absorbing vital nutrients. You can feel good about giving this treat to your family knowing it is corn, soy, wheat, preservative, and gluten-free.
- 1 cup homemade raw curds* (Use the cream cheese from this whey recipe.)
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar (Use this Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe or Braggs Brand.)
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 3 tablespoons raw lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive, grapeseed, or coconut oil
- 2 to 4 tablespoons raw coconut sugar
- ¼ cup or more raw cranberries (or other raw berries of choice)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until desired consistency is achieved.
2. Serve immediately.
3. This dressing will keep fresh for about a week if kept refrigerated.
*If a vegan dressing is desired, consider soaking a cup of raw cashews or sunflower seeds in water overnight and using them as a substitute for the raw milk curds. Drain them well and add a ½ cup fresh kombucha or kefir before blending. Also, using an equivalent amount of raw ripe avocado in place of the raw milk curds will work, too. Just add the kombucha or kefir in place of the water to add the healthy probiotics.