This creamy dill dressing just needs a few lacto fermented dill pickles tossed in the blender with it to be the perfect tartar sauce for fish. Serve it alongside other fresh dishes or as a companion salad dressing when serving fish recipes.
- 1 cup homemade raw curds* (Use the cream cheese from this whey recipe.)
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar (Use this Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe or Braggs Brand.)
- 1 tablespoon fresh raw dill (frozen or dried will work too)
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Allow to rest at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight for optimal flavor, thickness, and creaminess.
3. This recipe will stay fresh up to five days if kept refrigerated.
Vegan alternative: soak a cup of raw cashews or sunflower seeds in water overnight and use them as a substitute for the raw milk curds. Drain them well and add ½ cup fresh kombucha or kefir before blending. Also, using an equivalent amount of raw ripe avocado in place of the raw milk curds will work, too; just add the kombucha or kefir in place of the water to add the probiotics.