Green goddess salad dressing is one of my mid-summer favorites. There is nothing more refreshing than a salad topped with a salad — and all freshly picked from the garden, except perhaps some fresh raw juice to wash it all down. This raw probiotic green goddess salad dressing will give you a huge nutritional punch and help your body absorb those vital nutrients packed into every leafy green salad bite. It contains no soy, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, or chemicals, and none of their derivatives, so you can feel great about giving it to your family.
1 cup homemade raw curds* (whey recipe recipe.)
2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar (Use this Apple Cider Vinegar recipe or Braggs Brand.)
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons raw lemon juice
1/4 cup extra virgin olive, grapeseed, or coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut sugar
- ½ cup packed, chopped raw basil leaves
- ½ cup packed, chopped raw parsley leaves
- ½ cup packed, chopped raw baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup packed, diced green onion
- ½ cup packed, diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced, diced tomatoes
- 1 peeled and sliced cucumber
- 1 pinch cayenne
- Water as needed
1. Add garlic and raw curds to blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients, one small handful at a time, and blend until smooth between additions. Add water as necessary to facilitate this.
3. Serve immediately.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge and toss out after three days.
*To make this vegan, simply soak a cup of raw cashews or sunflower seeds in water overnight and using them as a substitute for the raw milk curds. Drain them well and add a ½ cup fresh kombucha or kefir before blending. Also, using an equal amount of raw ripe avocado in place of the raw milk curds will work, too. Just add the kombucha or kefir in place of the water to add the healthy probiotics.