6. Repurposed Lids Jeweled Garden Labels. I love how this craft reuses canning lids, juice lids or even lids from canned goods cut off at the sides with safety can openers. See how to add the dangling jewels at In My Own Style.
7. Recycled Canning Lids with Magazine Clippings. I love these taller stakes that use repurposed canning lids to mark the garden rows – use magazine or garden catalog clippings to make the plants clear. From Still Parenting.
8. Sharpie on Silverware. It doesn’t get simpler than this – pretty handwriting on plastic or extra silverware settings. By Orin Zebest.
9. Painted Wooden Spoons. A twist on using old spoons in the garden, these painted wooden spoons would have to be sealed with a waterproof coating. Photo by Waponi.
10. Cork on a Bamboo Stake Garden Marker. I love this cool way to repurpose a cork in the garden. See the instructions at Eat Drink Better.
11. Clothes Pin on a Bamboo Stake – I love this idea from Quinn Anya for a simple and easy to make garden label system.
12. Paint Stick Garden Markers – These paint stick garden labels are a simple DIY that can be reused year after year and incorporate inexpensive materials. See the how-tos at Blissfully Domestic.
How do you keep your garden marked and labeled? I’d love to see your system on our Facebook page!