Having a backyard garden and producing (and preserving) your own food can seem like both an exciting challenge, and a daunting task. That’s why I was so excited to find out that one of my Homestead Bloggers Network members, Marjory Wildcraft, is coordinating a Home Grown Food Summit. (affiliate link) And the best part? It’s FREE to attend live!
You can attend for seven days, April 6-12th in a free, online event. Among the list of experts and speakers who will be teaching include some of my favorite authors and bloggers such as:
- Joel Salatin – Working With Kids so They Want to Work With You
- Sally Fallon – The Natural Selection of the Wise
- Mike Adams – 8 Reason You’re Insane if you Aren’t Growing Your Own Food
- Paul Wheaton – 6 Ways Of Keeping Chickens (and Which Way is Best for YOU)
- Kendra Lynne – How to Preserve Your Food With Canning
Plus more than 20 others!
If you have ever wanted to grow your own food, or you already do and want to get better, it couldn’t be simpler. Go to the Home Grown Food Summit site, register with your name and email, and then mark off those dates on the calendar! Presto! You’re ready to go.
You will get some email reminders so don’t worry about that. We love our garden every year and are always looking for ways to improve how much we produce for our family. Getting a chance to listen to these experienced mentors share some of their tips is awesome!