Untrained Housewife is pleased to offer a Spring Cleaning and Organization Survival Guide and Giveaway just in time for the first days of spring. Check out these fabulous giveaway prizes and then see the bottom of this post for how to enter!
Spring Cleaning Survival Essentials
~ Oreck Platinum Pilot – The Oreck Platinum Pilot with 360° Glide vacuum brings new level of maneuverability with light weight, as well as effective dirt pick-up, allergen filtration and bacteria and odor control. Find out more at the Untrained Housewife Review of Oreck’s Platinum Pilot Vacuum!
~ Personal CellPhone Charging Station – Contain the wires and minimize the clutter with this unique gadget and be sure to read the Untrained Housewife CP Dock Review for more details about the prize!
~ Full Circle Home Cleaning Tools – Finally some high-quality, eco-friendly and biodegradable cleaning tools that will combine well with the eco-friendly cleaners many families are switching to. Read the Untrained Housewife Full Circle Review for details about the cleaning utensils.
Home Organization Survival Tools
~ Creative Memories Memory Manager Photo Software – Unique photography sorting, storage and editing program for amateurs and professional photographers, as well as digital scrapbookers alike. See the Untrained Housewife Digital Photo Organization Review for the full scoop!
~ Sappies Organizing Bags – Original and custom designed bags, the sappies organizers will be given in three sizes; large, medium and small.
~ Absolutely Organized: A Mom’s Guide to a No-Stress Schedule and Clutter-Free Home – This book offers some unique organization and scheduling advice for busy parents. Read Untrained Housewife’s Absolutely Organized review!
~ Card Cubby – A great way to organize the contents of your purse, whether you use it for gift cards, business cards or other small items. Read the Untrained Housewife Card Cubby Review here.
~ Mabel’s Labels Custom Neat Freak Combo – A great way to get the jump on home organization this spring, the Mabel’s Labels custom pack allows you to tailor what you get, to what you need. Read the Untrained Housewife Mabel’s Labels Review for more information.
~ Mindbloom Goal Planning Website Membership – Win a membership to Mindbloom, the unique goal setting (and achieving!) website. Read the Untrained Housewife Mindbloom Review for details.
~ Joey Junior Purse Organizer – A fantastic and flexible purse organizer that makes purse content organization easy, and changing out from one bag to another even easier. Read the Untrained Housewife Joey Junior Review to learn more about it!
~ DIY GoMom Digital Planner – Fully customizable, self-printed planner for busy households, one reader will win one of their own! Read the Untrained Housewife DIY GoMom Review for more information!
~ On-Task, On-Time for Kids – A fun and toy-like time management system for kids, this helps keep kids on track. Read the Untrained Housewife On-Task On-Time Review to learn more about it.
Contest Entry Rules
This contest has ended and winners have been selected. Notifications are going out today and tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who entered!
Each item will be given away to individual winners. To enter do the following:
- To Enter You Must – Leave a comment with either a favorite cleaning or best survival organization tip! Or, for those of you still “in training” – comment about your greatest cleaning/organization challenge!
For Additional Entries, You may do the following and leave a comment (one per entry type):
- 1 entry – Follow @UntrainedHW on Twitter – leave a comment to let us know you are following.
- 1 entry – Tweet about the giveaway using this link http://bit.ly/UTHSpring and hashtag #SurviveSpring – leave a comment to let us know you’ve done so.
- Subscribe to the Untrained Housewife Newsletter – leave a comment to let us know you have or are subscribed!
- 1 entry – Blog about the giveaway and link back to this post. Leave a comment to us know you’ve done so. (Please include the link.)
- 1 entry – Visit the forums and leave a comment in one of the threads, or start a new one of your own! We love new members contributing to our community. 🙂 Be sure to leave another comment below to let us know.
One comment per entry type only please. See full rules and conditions. Remember, each item will be drawn for seperately and participants are eligible to win more than once. All entries must be recieved by 11:59pm Central time March 31, 2010