Need a recipe for Thanksgiving this year? Of course you do! It’s a staple of the holiday.
This recipe takes out all of the unhealthy additives that are in the box varieties but is nearly as simple to make!
Homemade Cornbread Stuffing
4 tbsp butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pan of homemade cornbread
2 tbsp dried thyme
2 tbsp dried oregano
2 tbsp dried sage
2 cups broth
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute onions and garlic until soft.
3. Crumble the cornbread in a bowl.
4. Mix in the cooked onions, thyme, oregano, and sage.
5. Lightly beat the eggs and stir into cornbread mixture.
6. Pour the broth over the cornbread mixture and stir gently.
7. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour into an 8×11 pan.
8. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring once.
This recipe is part of the 7 Days of Homemade Thanksgiving Recipes with the Homestead Blogger’s Network. See all the dishes below and follow Homestead Blogger’s Network to see ALL the amazing recipes!
Do you have a favorite homemade bread recipe for the holidays? Share below!